Sunday 25 December 2011

BDSI - Boxing Day Sew In










First I would like to say to you all:

                Merry Christmas


I had a great time on Christmas Eve at my Brother and Sister-In-Law's place.  It was a very full house and had lots of fun.

Then today, we had a quiet day at home.  It was the first time I didn't have to go anywhere or have a house full of family on Christmas.  I think I could get used to it. :)

My niece and her family are coming tomorrow.  I'm going to do a ham and potatoes, so it should be pretty easy.  Maybe I will get a chance to do some quilting for the BDSI, which you can find out all about it here.  Hope you are able to join in and get some quilting done.

I've been cleaning and organizing my quilting area while my kiddies were watching their new videos.  I actually checked 3 things off my list.  It felt really nice.  Especially since I'm living is chaos right now. 

Talk soon
Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment