Friday 28 September 2012

Messy at Retreat

Good Day All
Hope you are having a great and crafty Friday.
I'm at retreat and am having a great time.  My morning started off not to good with issues at home.  Dealt with them, Then I went Shopping.  There is this great quilting store in the middle of nowhere about 15 minutes from the retreat.  It is a small store that has a great selection.  Its called Country Stitches in Winfield, Alberta.  I love the store, the staff and the owner.  Its all good and a big reason why I look forward to this retreat.

Here is a picture of my messy table and this is clean to what I normally end up working in.  :)


Do you attend retreats?  What do you look most forward to?  Are you a neat or messy worker?  Would love to hear from you!

And remember:  Give-away is can be found in this post

Later or tomorrow I will post pictures of my latest purchases.

 Here's to a Crafty Day
Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment