Monday 8 October 2012

4th Quarter Finish Along

Good Evening All

I was able to get a lot of sewing done yesterday.  So excited.  I finished the top for the competition quilt.  I will put up pictures after I know the results of the competition.  This is the first quilt that I will enter, so not really expecting much.

I also finished putting the blocks together for the Learn to Quilt I enrolled in on Quilt University.   I need to now add 3 borders, 1 which is pieced.

I'm linking up to Rhonda at Quilter in the Gap 4th Quarter Link Up Party.  If you have any unfinished projects, you should link up too.


Project 1:  QU Learn To Quilt
 
Project 2:  Still need to put a hanging sleeve on this wall hanging

Project 3:  This is the pieces to my competition quilt.  Guess I like Black, White and Red LOL














Project 4:  Christmas Table Runner - Need to applique berries and leaves on, then quilt it.
















Project 5:  Quilt Little Guys Quilt














Project 6:  Wilderness Quilt - Basted, Needs Quilting















Project 7:  Wedding Quilt - Needs Applique, then Quilting















Project 8:  Tops `N` Tails Quilt - some strips sewn together















Project 9:  Circle Dance Quilt - this one`s been started 2 years ago.















Project 10:  Mystery Quilt - Pieces cut















Wow, I can`t believe that I have that many UFO`s listed. And I haven`t even made a dent in the piles around my room.  :)

Hope you`ve had a great Monday!

Vicky K

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have a lot of projects. I really like the colors and the design on project #1.

    ReplyDelete