Friday 5 October 2012

Halloween Wall Hanging

Good Evening All

I'm taking a break from choosing fabrics to show my fabric purchase while on retreat.  We Quilters are really lucky at this retreat.  There is an amazing quilting store in the middle of nowhere about 15 minutes away from the retreat.  Its in a little town - Winfield, AB.  She has one of the most fabric selections I have seen so far in Alberta.

I kept my purchases small this time.  I bought all the fabric needed for a wall hanging that is in the new Fons and Porter's Quilting Celebrations.  My little guy loves Halloween, so I thought he would really like if we hung this up.  I'm hoping to get some tracing done tomorrow.  Its getting kind of late tonight to start.

I just love the bright purple

 The top fabric you can see on the left is the backing


I think it will sew up quickly 
reminder to self:  sew on sleeve :)

That's it for me tonight.

Hope you've had a creative day!

VickyK


No comments:

Post a Comment