Thursday 28 February 2013

Mystery Quilt #3

Good Afternoon All

I've been out all day doing errands for my Mom's estate but thought I should show you what I've been up too the last few evenings.

Remember I said a lot of things have happened in the last 4 months and I would be telling you about them.  Well one of the things that happened - I volunteered to be Co-Programmer for one of the quilting guilds that I'm a member of.  Its been fun and stressful.  I started in January and showed a quick demo on Chain Piecing to the Next level.  I'm a newbie quilter compared to most of the other members, so I stress out about showing the ladies something new.  In January, I also started a 4 month Mystery Quilt with the guild.  The first month was fabric selection and the second month (February) was cut and start sewing.  Here is a picture of my pieces all cut and ready to start sewing.


I would love any ideas or suggestions you have on what I can demo or do during our meetings.  Our guild doesn't have a lot of members which leads to not much funding to bring in guest speakers.  So all ideas will be welcomed!

Hope you have a Quilty Day.
Vicky K


No comments:

Post a Comment