Monday 11 February 2013

Testing out blogging from new phone

Hello Everyone

Long time no blog.  Life has been crazy and quiet at the same time.  Do you ever feel like that?   Lots has changed for me in the last few months and I hope to catch you up in the next few weeks.

I tried blogging from my phone awhile ago and didn't like how it worked.   But I got a new phone a few months ago and tonight I decided to try to blog again.  I  have tried my Ipad and don't like the procesd or results. My laptop is the best device to post with and I don't get to my laptop on a regular basis.  I would like to blog more and hope new phone has great results :)

I'm posting a picture of a quilt I, of course, finished after Christmas.  The fabric is The Grinch.  My little guy loves the Grinch.   The layout is from EQ7.  The top is finished, now it needs to be quilted.

k, I've tried to move the picture to be between my paragraphs and can't do it.  I'm using Blogger for Android.  If anyone knows how to move the pictures, please let me know.

Thanks
Have a good night!
Vicky  K

No comments:

Post a Comment