Sunday 13 October 2013

2 Suckie Blankies Finished!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to all my Canadian Friends

Today was a great day. I made cherry pie, pumpkin pie, and chocolate zucchini muffins. My kids really liked the muffins! Then I spent most of the afternoon and early evening with my kids watching Halloween movies. After they went to bed, I was able to come downstairs to play in my sewing room.

I decided to work on some projects that were laying on my shelves and my sewing table. It feels really good to have clean surfaces around me when I'm working. Next will to clean up the boxes that I haven't been able to unpack since I moved into my new space.

Here are two of my finishes tonight.











And these finishes work great as they are for my great-nephews, who I will be seeing tomorrow for Thanksgiving Dinner. My husband and I will be hosting turkey dinner. Looking forward to the yumminess and company.

Have a great night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment