Sunday 20 May 2012

Finished the Doubles

Yea, Yea, Yea

I've finished the "Doubles" quilts.  The ones for my niece's twins.  Today was their Baby Shower.  The quilts were a great hit.  My niece actually received a lot of blankets from the shower.  She will not be short of comfie blankets.  The quilts are large especially for baby quilts.  My niece loved it and she said that it would be perfect for her and hubby to use while cuddling with Babies.  I designed the quilt in EQ7.  I just love that program.  Do you have that program or one that you use?

Here are the quilts.  I made a mistake on one of the quilts - Can you pick it out?




I only showed the back of one of the quilts as they are both them same.  In the centre blue square, I hand embroidered their name, May 2012, with Love, Auntie Vicky

The quilt is made from flannel and is soooo soft.  I'm really happy on how they turned out.

Hope your weekend is wonderful!  It's a long weekend for me and has been great.
Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment